Thursday, June 26, 2008

AMAZING PERSONALITY TEST

Hello hello everyone S.Lim was giving us this super 'accurate' personality test today during Math so I'm nice enough to share it with y'all! (: Seeing as I'm super bored anyway even though I have lit hw waiting for me.



You are in a desert (imagine blazing hot, suffocating wind, and harsh light). There are five animals with you - Peacock, Elephant, Tiger, Monkey and Dog.

Basically you get to kill off the animals one by one as you continue travelling (I have no idea why, they'll all die due to lack of hydration and food anyway or end up killing each other) so being possibly sadistic and heartless, you have to choose the first animal to give up.


Then you do the same for the next and the next and the next until you're left with the last remaining animal (which is obviously the most important one to you lah).


To sum it up, arrange the animals from the one you'd discard first to the one you'd keep last, then scrolllll all the way down for the explanation.

DON'T CHEAT OR YOU WILL BE CURSED WITH BAD LUCK FOR x1000000000000000000000 YEARS. (:



.
.
.
.














.
.
.
.

















should probably add in the 'make a wish' part here but that's optional - the curse isn't though. (:






.
.
.
.















.

..
.












.

.
.










ANSWER


The one you discarded first is the least important in your life and the one you kept til the last is the most important (but I'm guessing you figured that out already)


Peacock - Lover
Elephant - Parents
Tiger - Money
Monkey - Offspring
Dog - Friends


Super accurate right. -_- ok shit my hw calls to me (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home